Please fill out the member information and self-assessment form. Our dues are adjusted based on your business size. If you have questions about Chamber membership, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your business!
Click Here to see all the benefits of joining as a member.
Member Information and Dues Calculation
The member information section will be utilized when printing the Chamber Directory, City of Malta Map, in various web and brochure postings that the chamber contributes to, as well as the Chamber of Commerce website.
The self-assessment section of the application is strictly to help you determine your total membership dues and dues amount. Dues levels are based on the historic dues formula, which is an assessment based on the type of business/organization/membership, number of employees, business sales, space and annual volume of business. If you have questions or concerns regarding this assessment or any other Chamber issues, please contact the Chamber office at 654-1776 or email@example.com
The below questions will help you determine your factor.
If you do not wish to disclose this data to the Chamber, set the fields back to zero before submitting your form.
What are the Member Benefits?
Advertising and Networking
- Access to Chamber Member lists and contact information to build your network base
- Customized Business After Hours events that can be held at your business to encourage members and non-members to learn more about you
- Low cost, high visibility advertising options on the maltachamber.com website
- Social media coverage on our Facebook page, through post sharing and boosting
- Listings in Chamber website, brochures, flyers and tourism guides
- Free job postings on maltachamber.com and on our Facebook page
- Member Highlighting at monthly member's meeting, to discuss your business directly with our members
- Custom articles and free advertising in our Newsletter
- Opportunities for sponsorship of various Chamber programs
- Ability to honor Dino Dollars (Chamber Bucks program) and Christmas Scrip
Education and Training
- Monthly member's meeting each include a brief training session on a business related topic
- Catalog of free and continually updated online courses, customized for small businesses
- Malta Chamber Mentors program to develop skills with the guidance of another member
- Leadership Phillips County, a 6 month leadership development and economic awareness program
- In-house built workshops on various business topics, such as Customer Service, that can be delivered within your business
- Invitations to attend periodic training from outside vendors and special events.
- Roundtable discussions with city mayor and council members, county commissioners, and local state representatives
Community Advancement and Tourism
- Participation in the nomination and selection process of a quarterly Person of Influence Award
- Volunteerism at community festivals, fairs, Agriculture events, sporting events and business conferences
- Opportunity to partner with other businesses to offer tourism based packages that encourage travel to and enjoyment of the Malta area