Malta and Phillips County Area Job Opportunities
Are you looking to relocate to the Malta area, or are you a resident looking for your next career opportunity? Either way, we can help you out! Take a look below at jobs currently available in our area.
- Malta Boys and Girls Club is hiring. Please contact Club Director, Sonia Young, at 406-654-2378
- Dairy Queen is hiring various positions. Stop by thru the drive-thru to get an application.
- Saco Pay-N-Save is hiring a meat wrapper. Contact Robert to get an application.
- Westside Self Service is hiring part-time/fill in position. See Katie Smith for more info.
- Stretch's Pizza has various job openings part-time and full-time. Stop in to apply.
- Rancher Stewardship Alliance is hiring part-time administrator. Call 654-1405 for more info.
- Maintenance Position is available at Cedar View Apartments. Call Beth at 6554-2746.
- Hi-Line Packing is hiring general labor and willing to train. Apply in person anytime Monday-Friday 9-5 pm.
- Miner's Club Cafe in Zortman is hiring an experienced dinner cook and PT bartender. Apply in person.
Malta Parks & Rec is hiring. Any Questions call 4063503073.
- R&G Quality Feeds is hiring an Elevator/Wraehouseman. Stop in and pick up an application.
- Phillips County Hospital and Family Health care have a Position opening : Full-time Clinic Nurse Supervisor. Contact Steph Denham, CFO, HR (654-1100). Position open until filled.
- Bank of Malta is hiring a Teller/Customer Service Rep. Stop in to apply
- Villa Theater is hiring. Stop by and see Angel.
- Town of Saco Job Opening - Public Works Operator. The Town of Saco is looking to fill the position of Public Works Operator immediately.
- Malta School District. Position: Elementary Custodian. Please contact the school.
If you are a current Chamber member looking to post a job, please contact the office at 406-654-1776 or email@example.com