Malta and Phillips County Area Job Opportunities
Are you looking to relocate to the Malta area, or are you a resident looking for your next career opportunity? Either way, we can help you out! Take a look below at jobs currently available in our area.
- Lucky Bullet Sports Bar and Casino is looking for bartenders.
- Lettuce Eat. Stop by for application. Ask for Tina.
- Westside Self Service Stop by and ask for Katie Smith.
- Hi-Line Packing. Call 406-654-2697
- Edgewater Inn and RV Park. Stop by the office.
- Great Northern Hotel is hiring housekeepers. Stop by front desk.
- Katie Brown @ Healing Roots is looking for part-time help. Call (406) 390-6581 for more info.
- Albertsons in Malta. Stop in and ask for Cheryl.
- Dairy Queen. 3 positions Available: Day shift, Grill Part-time, Manager. Stop in for application.
- Hi-Line Retirement Center. CNA's, Nurses and Housekeeping. Call 654-1190.
- Stretch's Pizza. Stop in for an Application.
- Malta Boys and Girls Club.For more information contact Club Director, Sonia Young, at 406-654-2378.
- Valley Drug. Full-time with benefits. Stop in for more info.
- Ranchers Stewardship Alliance is hiring a Project Administrator. Email email@example.com for more info
- Malta High School is looking for a Swim Coach. Call the High School for more info.
- National Resource Conservation Service is hiring. Visit usajobs.com for more info.
- Phillips County Museum is hiring assistant Curator. Call 406-654-1037 for more info.
- 4M Farms is hiring a Full-time, year-round employee. Need to know all aspects of farming and ranching. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phillips County Sheriffs Office is seeking a Full-time Sheriffs Deputy. To apply, go to https://dojmt.gov/wp-cont…/…/2011/11/standardapplication.pdf and complete the application. Applications may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to PO Box 1090, Malta MT, 59538.
- Malta City is hiring a seasonal part-time Pool Manager/Water Safety Instructor. Contact city hall for more information.
- Equity Co-op is hiring someone who can work afternoons and every other Saturday. Stop by Equity and grab an application if interested.
If you are a current Chamber member looking to post a job, please contact the office at 406-654-1776 or firstname.lastname@example.org