Malta and Phillips County Area Job Opportunities
Are you looking to relocate to the Malta area, or are you a resident looking for your next career opportunity? Either way, we can help you out! Take a look below at jobs currently available in our area.
If you need a few more resources or help in your job search, check out the Glasgow Job Service. They are our regional state employment agency, and can provide you with career training, resume help and job search tools. Representatives from the Glasgow Job Service are at the City Courthouse the first Monday of each month from 10am-1pm.
If you are a current Chamber member looking to post a job, please contact the office at 406-654-1776 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phillips County Dispatcher
Phillips County Sheriff's office is looking for a part-time dispatcher. Computer experience preferred. Varying shifts. Starting wage $13.58. please pick up an application at the Dispatch in the P.C. Courthouse. EOE
Dairy Queen is Hiring Summer Staff!
Perfect summer job for 16 ad older students and those looking for good part-time or full-time position. We have a great team and looking for full fill our summer staffing. Looking for new applicants and those who feel they work will within a team atmosphere. Please pick up and application at the DQ and always ask to speak to Troy, Sandy or one of our experienced Team Leads.
Assistant Business Manager
Malta schools is looking for an Assistant Business Manager. Open until Filled. Applications available at the Central Office or the School Website www.maltak12.mt.us Salary DOE. Contract Length 12 months, part-time. Qualifications high school diploma. Accounting experience desired.
Independent Living Coordinator
Malta Opportunities has an Independent Living Coordinator position available. Staff is responsible for coordinating services that provide for health, safety, social and leisure activities for individual in their own homes. Must have current drivers license. Training will be provided. Must be able to work flexible schedule, 15-20 hours/.week. Applications available at MOI office.
American Prairie Reserve
Job Purpose: Provide assistance in the operation and maintenance of the land infrastructure, facilities, structures, grasslands and wildlife. Actual job duties may include parts or all of the duties listed below dependent on the needs of the business and the qualifications of the Reserve Technician.
- Engage in maintenance and construction of wildlife friendly and electric fence, make repairs as assigned and document all fence maintenance.
- Assist with maintenance and construction of bison facilities.
- Assist with maintenance and upkeep of Reserve facilities including houses, outbuildings and property.
- Assist with the construction and maintenance of structures.
- Painting, staining and refinishing, mowing, watering, digging and snow removal.
- Assist with the control of invasive and noxious weeds including application of chemical spray.
- Report breakage, damage and perceived safety concerns.
- Assist with basic mechanical repair on vehicles, UTVs, ATVs and other pieces of heavy equipment.
- Assist with housekeeping and hospitality, as needed.
- Other tasks and projects as mutually agreed upon by facilities assistant and APR.
- Assist with evaluating needed repairs to Reserve assets and timely report safety violations to Bison Operations Specialist and Facilities Supervisor.
Specific Skills, Educational Requirements, Credentials, Experience, Knowledge and Attributes that are needed for high performance:
- Demonstrate positive representation of APR’s mission, goals, values and culture.
- Ability to live in a remote and highly collaborative work environment.
- Available for work and timely in reporting for and completing work.
- Dependable follow through of work assigned and agreed upon.
- Follow instructions and ask necessary questions to ensure tasks and responsibilities are completed accurately.
- Complete job duties to the specification set forth by employer and in a manner that meets health, sanitation and safety standards and policies including appropriate use of safety and protective equipment.
- Demonstrate a proactive and motivated work ethic with ability to work quickly and efficiently to complete tasks and responsibilities.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with others.
- Use cleaning products and tools such as disinfectants, degreasers, solvents, broom, vacuum, etc.
- Ability to use maintenance tools and equipment such as hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to physically exert self, including lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds or more with assistance.
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel, bend, stoop, reach, and work from a ladder.
- Ability to climb and descend stairs and ladders.
- Dependent on APR needs, ability to drive trucks, tractors, backhoe, snowmobiles, and off highway vehicles.
- Ability to safely work and operate off road vehicles in uneven terrain and adverse weather conditions.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to work areas and the ability to drive on poorly maintained roads and in various weather conditions to get to work areas.
To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Wage is per hour including drive time to and from the work site and from work site to work site. Overtime paid at time and a half for hours worked over 40 in a workweek. Overtime must be pre-approved by a supervisor.